No more goop, gagging, or discomfort. Using the latest in digital technology, we can take a highly accurate digital impression of your teeth. The new technology ensures a more accurate impression from the start, resulting in improved treatment and a more comfortable patient experience. Digital impressions give you the ability to see your teeth instantly in 3D, improving communication during the consultation and treatment process.
Our digital impression scanner captures the structure of the teeth and gums using the latest optical technology. The scanner is a compact, hand-held wand. Once we begin the scanning process, it can be stopped and started as many times as necessary.
Your mouth is scanned with a radiation-free camera, and in as little as two to three minutes, renders a digitally perfect, 3D impression of your teeth and soft tissue structures. Through digital software, you'll then be able to follow the progress of the scans including a three-dimensional model of your teeth on our computer screen. Digital impressions can be used for any restorative treatment including crowns, veneers, inlays/onlays, bridges, implants, and orthodontic treatments, including Invisalign®.
TRIOS® Digital Impressions
More than Just an Impression
We’re dedicated to making your dental treatment as easy, efficient, and comfortable as possible. That means using state-of-the-art TRIOS imaging throughout your treatment. The TRIOS intraoral scanner can be used with all the treatments offered at our practice, from clear aligners to veneer, crown and implant restorations.
The TRIOS intraoral scanner allows us to have complete control over all aspects of your smile transformation, from your very first appointment to the day you receive your restorations, prosthesis or retainers!
Intraoral scanning with TRIOS:
- No need for traditional alginate (goopy) impressions
- Allows us to start, stop, and restart scanning at any time
- High-quality digital impressions improve diagnostics and communication
- Accurately captures your bite in real time a for comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning
- Reduced visits and chair time with easy fit of customized appliances or restorations
- Monitors your orthodontic progress by virtually comparing your tooth movement with your treatment plan