Mercury Safe/Mercury Free

Mercury is the most toxic, non-radioactive element on the earth. As a dentist who is Mercury Free and Mercury Safe, I care deeply about my patients’ oral and overall health. We now know there are a number of oral health issues that can severely stress the immune system and have a dramatically negative effect on overall health. Chronic mercury poisoning from ongoing exposure to mercury vapor released from amalgam fillings is one of them. We understand that when an amalgam filling is removed in an unsafe, uncontrolled environment, the mercury negatively affects the patient, the dental team, and the environment.

PATIENTS ABSOLUTELY NEED TO BE PROTECTED FROM EXPOSURE TO TOXIC MERCURY VAPOR DURING THE AMALGAM REMOVAL PROCESS.

As a Mercury Safe dentist, Dr. Johnson has the specialized equipment, training, experience, and skills necessary to dramatically minimize exposure to mercury during amalgam removal. The BDD Team has been trained in the selection of more biocompatible dental materials and works in conjunction with other medical professionals who are knowledgeable in testing for and detoxifying the mercury burden. We recycle all used mercury with an amalgam separator to protect you and the environment.

back to top Website Powered by Sesame 24-7™