Teeth Cleanings and More in New Hampshire
At Brentwood Dental Designs, we offer a wide range of services, so our patients receive complete, comprehensive dental care. Our experienced dentist, Dr. Tamatha Johnson, and our skilled team work together to treat and educate our patients in the Epping, NH area.
General and Preventive Care Services
Taking care of your oral health has a positive impact on your overall health. Here at Brentwood Dental Designs, we want to improve both the health of your mouth and your total body wellness. Treating oral health issues can reduce your risk factors for more serious conditions. Preventive dental care can keep you in excellent health!
“My appointment was for six-month dental cleaning and evaluation. The hygienist was outstanding: very detailed and comprehensive evaluation and cleaning. Evaluation by Dr. Johnson was excellent as well. …They convey a welcoming, caring, and clinically excellent environment.” Elaine H.
Some of the general dentistry services and preventive care we provide include the following:
- Exams and Preventive Therapy: A routine exam involves more than just a teeth cleaning. We also check for other issues like gum disease and tooth decay.
- Extractions: Tooth extractions are occasionally necessary, whether making room for permanent or taking out a tooth that is no longer viable.
- Fillings: Our restorative fillings are made from biocompatible materials that are mercury-free.
- Mouthguards: If your teens play sports, protecting their teeth is important! We can provide a customized mouthguard that fits and feels great.
- Nightguards: A nightguard is like a mouthguard that you wear during sleep to prevent teeth grinding or to provide treatment for patients with sleep disorders.
- Oral Cancer Screening: If you have a sore that doesn’t heal, abnormal lumps and lesions, or any pain that makes eating or swallowing difficult, call our office immediately. We use Oral ID for early oral cancer detection.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Dentistry cares for more than just your teeth. Everything around those teeth is just as important. Periodontal treatments make sure to keep your gums and bone healthy as well.
- Sealants: Sealants can help prevent cavities by using a resin that bonds to teeth, leaving less space for bacteria to hide and cause problems.
- Teeth Cleaning: Regular cleanings are vital to dental health. However excellent our everyday hygiene upkeep is, a professional teeth cleaning is necessary for clearing away plaque and getting into hard-to-reach spots.
- Wisdom Teeth: Wisdom teeth often cause complications because of the way humans have evolved over the centuries. Having wisdom teeth removed can prevent crowding, shifting, and infection.
As a biological dentistry practice, we strive to use safe materials, which means that we carefully evaluate how a substance and treatment will impact your overall health. To that end, we are a mercury-free office. Let an integrated dentistry approach boost both your oral health and your total wellness!
Contact Us for General Dentistry Services Near Exeter and Rye, NH!
Looking to get a teeth cleaning or other general dentistry treatment? Give us a call today to see how our Epping dentist can help you!