Brentwood Dental Designs brings a number of excellent dental services right to Exeter, New Hampshire. For biological dental practices that you can trust, Brentwood is the place to be. Scroll through our list of services for more information, or contact us directly to ask your questions.
- Biological & Integrative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Cosmetic dentistry is a type of dentistry that focuses on improving the aesthetics of your smile. If you find yourself uncomfortable with your smile and sometimes stop yourself from smiling then cosmetic dentistry is something you should consider.
We provide a wide array of cosmetic dental services. After a quick consultation, the dentist will be able to suggest cosmetic dental procedures that will not only you feel comfortable with your smile but will also help strengthen your teeth so that your smile can last your entire lifetime.
- Cosmetic Dentistry Overview
- Porcelain Dental Veneers
- Invisalign Clear Braces: Having straight teeth isn’t just about making your smile look good (although it certainly helps); it’s about being able to chew food effectively, speak clearly, and not wear down the teeth unevenly. At Brentwood Dental Designs, we treat a variety of orthodontic problems with Invisalign.
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Aesthetics
- Dental Implants
- Invisalign Clear Braces
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry: Prosthodontics and restorative dentistry focus on the aesthetic and functional restoration of damaged or missing teeth and are a significant part of the restorative dental services offered here at Brentwood Dental Designs. Additional training and years of experience are needed to effectively treat patients with complex cases, which is why so many of our patients trust our dentists with their restorative dentistry needs, including dental implants.
- Snoring & Sleep Apnea Treatment: This sleep disorder can have severe effects on oral health and more, and we focus on non-invasive procedures that can treat the condition before suggesting surgery. For chronic snorers, an oral appliance can help keep the airway open to facilitate healthier, more restful (and quieter) sleep.
- TMJ Treatment
- Laser Dentistry: Surgical lasers result in much less pain during recovery and even shorten recovery time. Their precision reduces the chances for errors. This level of precision is not possible using standard instruments.